Casino Brango No Deposit Bonus Codes 100 Free Spins
100 Free Spins
- Software: RTG Realtime Gaming
- License: Curacao
- Banking Options Support: Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, EcoPayz
- Games: Slots, Video Poker, Table Games, Specialty Games
- Customer Support: Phone, Live Chat, Email
- Languages Customer: English
- Compatible Devices: Android, iPhone, Tablet, Windows Phone, Desktop
- Accepts Six Different Cryptocurrencies
- Low $10 Minimum Deposit
- Instant Withdrawals with No Fees
Casino Brango Review: Bonuses, Ratings, and Games
A business called Anden Online N.V., located in Curacao, established Brango Casino as an online betting platform in 2017. They just have a casino, but it's one that's developing swiftly and has a lot to offer U.S. players, in particular.
Six different cryptocurrencies are accepted as deposit options at Brango Casino, making it unique among other online casinos. However, it's fantastic to see an online casino that is keeping up with contemporary financial trends by including digital currencies like Bitcoin in its offerings.
However, how does the remainder of the site stack up against the industry norm? Find out by continuing to read!
The United States, Australia, Canada, and all other countries except those listed below accept players.
Ineligible players: Players from the following countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Armenia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, France, Estonia, Guadeloupe, Iran, Israel, Iraq, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Martinique, Moldova, Mayotte Reunion, Myanmar, Pakistan, Ouranmar, Romania, Zimbabwe, Serbia,
Initial thoughts and feelings
Our first observations of Brango Casino are positive: we enjoy the color design, and the left-hand menu makes navigation simple. We're particularly pleased with the promos and the variety of games available at first glance. But despite the fact that Brango Casino is just a few years old, we believe it seems a little antiquated compared to other casinos. As a result, the games available, financing options, and prestige are much more relevant considerations than an aging design.
Casino Brango's Online Reputation
Brango Casino has received overwhelmingly excellent ratings on the internet, and most of the issues that individuals have are unrelated to the casino's reputation. Anden Online N.V. ensured that Brango Casino has a gaming license, which is the most vital quality of a trustworthy online casino.
Having a license from Curacao E-Gaming, which is a second-tier license compared to other licensing firms, is important to note. Even so, this is still better than having no license at all since players have little recourse if their money is taken from unauthorized sites.
Games that are currently available
After taking a look at Brango Casino's reputation and first impressions, we turned our focus to its games.
Brango Casino's games are all developed by Nuworks, a software development business that is intimately linked to Realtime Gaming, a company that supplies most American online casinos. Table games, video slots, specialty games, video poker games, as well as progressive jackpot games make up the bulk of Brango Casino's game catalog. An in-depth look at each of the subcategories follows.
- Table Games: Brango Casino has a total of 18 table games, which is below average when compared to other online casinos. Almost all of the popular card and table games are included, although blackjack variants account for more than half of the total. Brango Casino advertises roulette and craps as “specialty” titles, despite the fact that they are plainly table games. As a result, while searching for a certain table game, it is important to examine both areas of the site. Three of the table games at Brango Casino include progressive jackpots, which adds an extra layer of intrigue. A six-figure prize is now being offered in the games of Caribbean Stud Poker, Caribbean Hold'em Poker, and Let ‘Em Ride. Table games have betting limits ranging from $1 to $250 for each hand, depending on the type. Table restrictions at a brick-and-mortar casino are often higher, but because you may play numerous hands at once in an online casino, this isn't as restrictive as it first seems. Brango Casino does not have any table games with a live dealer, which is also a disappointment. Casinos must provide live dealer games if they want to have a chance of competing in today's online gambling market.
- Specialty Games: Keno and Treasure Tree are the only two specialty games available at Brango Casino if we exclude the roulette and craps games. The Lotto-style casino game Keno has a $50,000 aggregate payout and a $25,000 maximum reward each round. Using your mouse, you may scratch off the moneybags in the trees to see how much you've earned on the Treasure Tree scratch card.
- Video Slots: Video slots at an online casino these days, there are a total of 101 slot games, which is a little below average. There are also modest wagering limitations, with a maximum bet of $30 on each spin. Even though there were fewer games to choose from, we were able to find a wide range of options. Progressive slots, bonus rounds, six-reel slots, five-reel slots, and three-reel slots are all part of the slot machine collection. Only a few casinos offer three- or six-reel slots, so five-reel machines are far and away from the most popular. As a bonus, there are a total of three progressive slot games with jackpots in excess of $100,000 that are available.
- Video Poker: Brango Casino also has 14 different video poker games to choose from. Aside from the fact that there are four varieties of each distinct video poker game, the biggest difference between them is how many hands you may play at once; one, three, 10, or 52 hands. Even if playing numerous hands at once is more exciting, the house advantage grows somewhat; thus, we would advise against it. Aces and Eights, a video poker game at Brango Casino, offers the highest return percentage and the lowest house edge. Multi-hand Jacks or Better has the lowest average return of all of the games on this list, at 97.29 percent.
Promotions and Bonuses
In terms of promotions, Brango Casino excels, giving a wide range of welcome bonuses and recurring specials to keep players coming back for more.
No-Deposit $30 Bonus Chip: You must first use the promo code BRANGO30 if you want to claim the $30 no-deposit bonus before claiming any other bonus, according to customer care. You may use this $30 bonus chip to play any non-progressive slot machine. Unfortunately, this offer may only be used by players that reside in the United States, Canada, Spain, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Australia, or New Zealand due to licensing restrictions. There is a wagering requirement of $900 for this $30 chip and a withdrawal limit of $100 on any winnings you earn with this chip. They are nice enough to allow participants a chance to win $100 even if this cap amount is smaller than we would want.
Welcome Bonus: Brango Casino offers two types of welcome bonuses to new players that sign up for an account. You may only use one of these three bonus codes at a time due to the limited amount of available space. In order to withdraw any winnings, you must bet your deposit at least 1x before picking none of the deposit incentives.
Existing players are eligible for bonuses: Fortunately for Brango Casino's players, they opted to include more than simply sign-up incentives in their bonus offerings. It features a VIP club, a cashback offer, a friend referral incentive, and a deposit bonus, making this a rather complete marketing package.
$2,000 Welcome Bonus: The next reward is a $2,000 welcome bonus, which is matched 100 percent of the way up to that amount. When you make your first five deposits, you'll get a total of $400 in 100% bonuses. It takes a total of five deposits of $400 to get the entire $2,000 incentive. To get the bonus, use the code “BRANGO” while you're at the checkout. This bonus wagering requirement is 30 times your original investment. In other words, if you claim the maximum bonus of $2,000, you'll have to play for a total of $60,000 before you clear the bonus sum. Click on the following link to get your bonus at Brango Casino and start winning money right now.
A bonus of 200 percent for Bitcoin: The Cryptocurrency Bonus is a one-time 200 percent match bonus up to $400 and 75 free spins that you may claim as an extra bonus. To be eligible for this offer, you must make a deposit of at least $20 in bitcoin. Your account clerk will ask for the discount code 200COINS before you can make a deposit.
First-time depositors are only eligible for this promotion. In order to take advantage of the $2,000 welcome bonus, it's best to deposit via a different method and then claim this offer afterward. This bonus has a playthrough requirement of 35x your deposit amount, which is a lot.
Loyalty Program: In the VIP Lounge, participants are rewarded depending on how often they participate in tournaments. The Silver level is the starting point for all players, and the subsequent levels of Gold, Platinum, Super Platinum, and Diamond are earned by accumulating a certain number of comp points. Since you may exchange 100 of these bonus points for $1 at any moment, they're only worth pennies apiece. As you progress through the ranks, you'll be able to earn more comp points quicker, but the prerequisites will get more difficult. In addition to comp points, there will be a growing weekly withdrawal limit and a bonus chip at the beginning of each month. For new players, the weekly withdrawal cap is $4,000; for Diamond Level players, it rises to $15,000 each week. Diamond-level players may expect to get a bonus chip total of up to $1000.
Easy Go Deposit Bonus: If you're searching for a generous deposit bonus with no restrictions on how much money you may withdraw or how much you can earn, you've found it. By entering the discount code EASYGO when making a deposit of $100 or more, you'll get a 20 percent bonus on your money. Although it's a lesser percentage match, I feel this is the best bonus on the site since it's much simpler to clear than other promotions, which means you're more likely to clear the cash. There are no limits on how much money you can withdraw after clearing the bonus, which is a huge improvement over their previous bonus choices.
No Max Cashout Cashback: If you haven't claimed any other incentives on your deposit, you may get 15% of your losses back up to two times each day if you haven't claimed any other bonuses. No playthrough requirement and no restriction on how much you may withdraw from your account apply to this cashback. In order to take advantage of this 15% cashback, all you have to do is contact our customer support department using one of the ways listed in our “Customer Support” section below.
Bonus for referring a new friend: For those who have some pals who are into online gambling, you may be rewarded with a little additional cash via the Refer-a-Friend incentive. You will earn a $20 bonus for each person you recommend who deposits $30 or more and bets $30 or more. Your VIP level determines the maximum number of friends you may recommend each month:
- There is a monthly cap of five new or silver-level referrals ($100).
- Every month, you may invite up to eight people to the Gold level, which costs $160.
- It costs $300 a month to have up to 15 pals on this level.
- A maximum of five times the bonus sum may be withdrawn from these referrals. Only $100 may be withdrawn from your friends' referrals each transaction.
Brango Casino has a lot more to offer than just those. There is seldom a day that passes by at Brango Casino without a new daily offer being offered. One to four distinct extra incentives will be accessible on a given day of the week, and they will be unavailable when that day is through. It seems that most of these bonuses can only be cleared by playing Keno, non-progressive slot machines, or scratch cards in order to clear them.
There will also be fascinating slot tournaments where prizes are at stake. While weekend tournaments cost $0.50, there are other weekly events that you can participate in for free!
Casino Brango Banking Options
Brango Casino has done a good job in the financial department as well. Free transactions, low minimum deposits, and low minimum withdrawals are all available.
The following is a basic rundown of the many choices available:
|Type||Minimum Deposit||Minimum Withdrawal||Deposit Time for Deposit||Time for Withdrawal|
There is also a minimum deposit of $10, which climbs to $35 if you deposit with a debit or credit card. We think this is a reasonable price, but if feasible, we'd instead use one of the other options. Withdrawals have a $20 minimum and are credited to your account immediately, which is comparable to deposits.As you can see, Brango Casino has a wide variety of deposit options. Players may deposit using six different cryptocurrencies, which is the most astonishing aspect of this casino. These kinds of choices are almost unheard of in online casinos.
As far as banking methods go, they have one major flaw: you may only withdraw your winnings using Bitcoin in the US or another eWallet if you're playing from outside. Nonetheless, I'm happy with what I got, given that all of the other boxes were checked.
Compatibility with other devices
To play on the go, you'll need an Android phone if you want to use Brango Casino's app. To download the app, all you have to do is go to the website on your phone and click the large yellow “Download App” icon. In order to install the app, you must authorize “Unknown Sources” on your phone during the process of installation.
Brango Casino, in contrast to most other online casinos, has a “Mobile” section in its game collection that clearly displays which games may be played on mobile devices. Nobody wants to download an app only to check which games they can play on their phone; thus, this is a huge benefit. Only 12 of the casino's games are available to play on mobile devices.
Consider customer service choices while selecting a casino site in case you have any problems while using the site. Brango Casino, on the other hand, has a top-notch customer care team that is available around the clock.
- Live Chat: The fastest way to get in touch with a customer service representative is via this option.
- Support@casinobrango.com is the address provided for contacting the casino through e-mail.
- To speak with a customer service representative, dial 1 (800) 245-7904 (toll-free).
- If you need to get in touch with them, you may send a fax to (800) 214-0948, which should only be used as a last option.
If Brango Casino's customer service staff is unable to resolve your issue within a week or two, you may choose to contact Curacao E-complaint Gaming's department. Email email@example.com or phone +5999 465 1134 to make a complaint. As a result of this, I was able to contact a customer service representative quickly and simply.
Brango Casino is a fantastic place to gamble online in general. It's a fantastic site because of the large number of bonus offers and the cheap minimum deposits and withdrawals that are free of charge. Added to that, its remarkable array of four customer service options raises the bar even more. Due to its absence of live dealer games, restricted mobile choices, and Bitcoin withdrawals, this casino is not without drawbacks. Although we can't complain too much about the rapid payments and excellent reputation.